Thursday, October 19, 2006

See the world

www.homelink.org ... www.globalfreeloaders.com
There are many fine travel web sites out there.
I've been thinking a lot about travel lately.
Beyond my usual itchy feet, my brother-in-law Tim Dyck has just arrived in China. "Lucky Guy". Yet, it's not so much his luck as his talent that has taken him there. Tim composes and performs beautiful music. It was only a matter of time before the world took note.
Hubby and Tim "jamming".
Surf on over to Tim's web site: www.myspace.com/46136945

2 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

My husband is a musician, too! Plays guitar and sings!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Author Leanne Dyck said...

Nice hearing from you.
What type of music does he play?
My husband restricts his playing and singing to our house. It is his brother (my brother-in-law) who is the "musician".

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home