Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ireland

It may not have been clear, to those who do not frequent my blog, that Saturday's post was a clue. You see I will soon be, for the first time, journeying beyond North America. I am excited and in an attempt to share my excitement I have been encouraging you to join me in a guessing game. The game is a series of clues. Each Saturday I have been supplying a clue. This is followed on Sunday by the elimination of one country. Today I share the sad news that I will not be visiting Ireland. This is indeed sad because I have a special place in my heart for the green isle. As well I do have some Irish blood coursing through my viens. I was proud to wear green during the month of March to pay respect to my ancestors. Little did I know...little did I know...
http://crystalsands.wiccan.net/articles/stpat.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home