Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My friend Amber's new blog

I am fortunate to belong to a supportive writers' group here on beautiful Mayne Island. This group meets once a month to lend support and encouragement. Every writer should be as blessed.


During one of these meetings, my friend and fellow author Amber Harvey (
http://www.treewithroots.ca/) shared her plans for an exciting new blog.


Amber has written two novels: Magda's Mayne Island Mystery and Mayne Island Aliens. These books were written for children from 9 to 13 years old. However, I owe and have read both and let me tell you they are a fascinating read for us who call ourselves adults, as well.


All of this brings me to Amber's exciting plans.


Mary Magdalene Sommers is the main character in both of Amber's novels. Amber has decided to push over and give Magda some room on her blog. So beginning on April 1st Magda will be writing a blog you can find on Amber's web site:
http://www.treewithroots.ca/

So, go, read, enjoy...

Leanne

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Thank you for generously announcing my upcoming blog, Leanne. I feel like introducing Magda to the wider world, and you're helping me do that.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

By the way, Leanne, I really like the elegant black. You have a very cool theme.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Author Leanne Dyck said...

I'm happy to help a friend. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. Sometimes it gets so lonely out here on my own. It's so nice to have a friend come for a visit.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home