Thursday, April 15, 2010

Amazing progress on Novelty Yarn ebook

Today I rolled up my sleeves and set to work. I read over all the stories that were in the NOVELTY YARN audio book. I read over all the knitting related stories I have written recently. I pulled out the ones I really loved. I was very pleased -- I had a nice cross section of prose, poetry and essays.
I rolled up my sleeves even higher and edited these lovely stories.
Then I started organizing them -- in what order did I want them to appear? Which story should be first? Which last?
Then I formatted the document.
I worked so quickly I was amazed.
Of course it helps that each of these stories has been professionally edited. Thank the stars for a professional editor.
Now comes the tricky bit -- adding it to the smashwords site.
Wish me luck
Leanne
Visit me: www.oknitting.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home