Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let's talk fashion

A couple of weeks ago the Yarn Harlot posted a few pictures of a pair of leg warmers she recently knit for her sister. The ensuing discuss circled around how some were pleased and some were disappointed by this recurrence in fashion.
Keep that in mind as I continue...
Now, I have a dirty little secret I like to watch reality shows.
There I said it. It's out.
I don't watch all of the reality shows but I do watch my fair share -- Survivor, the Amazing race and Top Model.
In this season's episodes of Top Model Tyra Banks has been wearing jumpsuits.
(http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/2010/02/tyra-banks-update-2/)
Do you remember those?
I do -- fondly.
I have searched for jumpsuits in malls everywhere. I couldn't find them.
Now you may recall that I have IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). When I have flare-ups waistbands are an issue. Jumpsuits would be the prefect solution.
I hope that Tyra's fashion statement encourages a trend.
What fashion would you like to encourage?
Leanne
Visit me: www.oknitting.com

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home