Monday, April 12, 2010

Tax time...

so little time for anything else.
With one exception, I want to invite you to two readings I will be doing.
One at Overleaf cafe and bookstore (1105 Pandora) on Vancouver Island. I will be appearing with my friends, fellow islanders and authors: Terrill Welch and Amber Harvey
When? you ask.
April 24th from 1 to 3 pm.
It's a cozy little venue which lend its self nicely to a cozy little reading.

And then on Wednesday, May 5th from 7 - 9 pm at the Norway House (110 Hillside Avenue) I will be reading at Island Writers magazine launch. I will be appearing with fellow members of the Victoria Writers' Society.

"be appearing" -- I like it -- it makes me feel like a rock star.
Rock on
Leanne
And when you're done rocking, visit me: www.oknitting.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home